Research Development, Training and Extension Services
The College Research shall mentor the implementation and promotion of viable researches developed competently by its research community in response to the needs of agro-fishery and industrial eco-tourism in the Northern Philippines and to enhance the delivery of extension services to target clientele.
- To continuously strengthen the research capabilities of the college in order to propel its performance in research;
- To conduct skills development, entrepreneurship training, and community education needed by service sectors;
- To produce technologies that escalate the productivity and reduce poverty in the province;
- To work on environment-friendly activities in the development of technologies and preservation of the identity of the Filipino culture;
- Establish linkages/partnership with government and private organizations for resource generation that could help implement the thrust of the College.